Friday, February 7, 2014

Sweet Treat Carton Inspired by Sabine on the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog

When I saw this sweet milk carton design from Sabine on the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog, I just knew I had to give it a try myself.  It was so stinking cute!  For my version, I choose some blue paper from My Mind's Eye Twinkle, Twinkle Little Boy 12x12 paper pad that I love so much I bought two.  Then it was just a lot of stamping, coloring and fussy cutting from a few Lawn Fawn stamps sets including Critters on the Farm (thanks Mom for the cow, sheep and hay) and Critters from the 'Burbs (tree).  Then I just cut some green paper with my Martha Stewart fringe scissors (thanks again Pat) since the cute new grass die from (who else?) Lawn Fawn doesn't hit the stores until later this month.  I downloaded the milk carton from Silhouette and cut it out on my Cameo.  I put it all together and filled it with some chocolate before sealing it up.  But the top just seemed a little too plain.  So I cut a cute scalloped edge with Deco Scallop border punch from EK Success on two sides of a small strip of white card stock.  Once it was glued in place, I punched a couple of holes with my We R Memory Keepers chomper and threaded through some twine I had left over from the packaging of a Citrus Twist kit.  Super cute!





1 comment:

Kathy said...

This is so cute! What an adorable treat box.