Sunday, January 26, 2014

Inspired by Heather Campbell and PaperCrafts & Scrapbooking

For today's card, I was inspired to use two more recent Lawn Fawn stamp set acquisitions, Just My Type and Just My Type Too, when I saw this super cute card by Heather Campbell featured on the PaperCrafts & Scrapbooking blog.  I didn't mask off the card like she did; instead I used some washi tape from my collection as the backing.  Since there are no matching dies for this set and I couldn't imagine trying to fussy cut that cute typewriter, I just stamped it on a rectangle in VersaFine and then heat embossed it.  I added a little color with my Spectrum Noir markers and some shine with my Wink of Stella in clear.  For the inside, I added the scissor to highlight my sentiment and colored it to match the typewriter.  Quick and easy.

No comments: