Thursday, June 21, 2012

Another Recycled Sketch

For some reason I find myself going back to the same sketches from time to time.  I made this card in a tan and light greenish color and really liked it.  So I thought I would switch it up.  I also find myself reaching for the same 6x6 pad of Stella and Rose from My Mind's Eye.  I really do love that one.  Little did I know when I picked it up during last year's Craft Warehouse "sidewalk" sale that it would become one of my favorites.  It's funny too how papers that I'm just not completely in love with when I pull them out of the pad, I just completely adore when the project is completed.  So here's a fabulous remake of a card I love with a little printing from my Word processor (Vivaldi font) and a stamp from the Paperwork Greetings set from Inkadinkado along with Red Riding Hood ink from Stampin' Up.  The flower is one of my favorites I've downloaded from the Silhouette Design Studio with a little yellow gem from Imaginesce using my Irock and a some random crochet thread.

No comments: