Friday, June 22, 2012

Such Inspiration

Lately, I've found so much inspiration on the blogs.  For instance, last Friday night when I was simply trolling the blogs for inspiration, I found the cutest card on Jamie Lane's Bits of Paper blog.  I knew I just had to make a card of my own.  Last Friday I picked up this cute little 6x6 paper pad called Vanity Fair from My Mind's Eye at Craft Warehouse.  It's perfect for making cards and I knew it would be perfect for this one.  I had a pale yellow card base all ready so really it was just cutting a few flowers from the Silhouette Design Studio and finished them off with pale yellow gems from Darice using my Irock tool.  Then I added a sentiment stamped using a Fiskars set I had on hand along with a little crochet thread and grosgrain ribbon.

No comments: