Sunday, June 29, 2014

Hello using Simon Says Stamp's July 2014 Card Kit

Today's card is more of what I had in mind when I started playing in my craft room last night.  For this card, I used some watercolor paper I had sitting on the side of my craft table that I die cut with that same Paper Smooches notepaper die.  I watercolored it using the Lipstick Red ink pad that comes with the kit and the Soft Navy pad I bought back around Father's Day.  I then inlayed the hello cut out of the watercolor paper using a Lawn Fawn die.  I then just cut down a blue card base from the card stock in the kit, added a mat of red from some card stock left over from another project and a smaller mat cut from some of the paper in the kit.  A few pop dots for notepaper along with a few of the red stars that come in the kit finished it off.  Or at least I thought so until I pulled out my Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents that were sitting on my craft desk to give the hello a little pop. 





No comments: