Saturday, June 28, 2014

Sending Happy Thoughts Using the Simon Says Stamp July 2014 Card Kit

Last weekend I played with the Simon Says Stamp July 2014 card kit.  I made my own copy of each of the samples because I wasn't quite feeling any crafty mojo.  Even after all the card samples were made, I had lots (and I do mean lots) left of the kit.  Hubby and I have a long weekend together and have been pretty busy, but tonight I slipped into my craft room after our date and just started re-arranging the papers on my desk.  I had planned to do a inlayed die cut since I've seen so many cute examples lately, but then something else took root and I'm pretty happy it did.

In addition to the card kit, I used a Paper Smooches die of the notebook paper, the white paper I cut the notebook paper from, a small piece of ribbon, some Versamark ink, some black Archival ink and the clear embossing powder, a little clear Wink of Stella on the Sending and a heart on one of the envelopes then a little Glossy Accents on the heart on the envelope.  Sure, it's more than just the card kit, but, other than perhaps the die, it's staples most of us have in our stash.  Love this kit and the stamp set with it is amazing.  If you want one, head over to Simon Says Stamp before this kit sells out.  


No comments: