Thursday, April 17, 2014

Soy Happy for You Card

I needed a card to congratulate a friend on his new job.  I was flipped through my stamps and decided I had to use the Let's Roll set from Lawn Fawn.  I have loved this set since I first saw it in the preview pictures from CHA.  It's so cute and punny.  I broke out my Momento ink and new Copics (thanks again Mom) and colored up a storm.  Then it was just a matter of using the dies and finding some cute paper.  I had some paper left in the 6x6 Print Shop paper pad from Studio Calico that I received as part of a Citrus Twist project life kit.  I thought it would work well for the background and yet leave the card suitably masculine.  I decided that the puffy star stackables from Lawn Fawn would add a nice highlight, especially after I edged them in Wink of Stella, too bad it doesn't really show in the cards.

No comments: