Monday, March 3, 2014

Onesies

It's just been a rough week every where I turn.  Between my father-in-law's passing and a baby shower at work, I'm pretty much ready to go hide for a while.  For those of you that think a baby shower is something that I should enjoy, let me put in perspective:  I desperately want to have a baby but I can't.  So baby showers are something of a personal hell.

But others don't always know that and there's not many people at work who I clued into the hell I've been living in for about nine years now.  So I get invited to baby showers and I haven't found a nice way to explain why I don't want to attend so I usually find some reason why I can't that people understand (I'd love to be there but I have this meeting I just can't avoid...).  But I still feel obligated to bring a gift.  So today, I bring you the simple onesies I put together this weekend to mail off to a friend who just had her first grandchild and for a co-worker who is having his first child soon.   

Because we've been busy with funeral arrangements, I didn't have the time or energy to come up with original designs on my Cameo like I have in the past.  Instead I opted for pre-made iron-patches I picked up at Joann's.  It made the process so very quick and easy. 




No comments: