Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Andy!

Today is my father-in-law's birthday and also the day that we will bury him.  Rather than focusing on the latter, we have chosen to focus on the former.  At today's services, instead of flowers, we'll have balloons and birthday cake because he wanted us to celebrate.  And, no birthday celebration can go by without a card and cake (did I mention cake?).  So for my favorite herdsman, I created this birthday card featuring the oh so cute stamp set Critters on the Farm from Lawn Fawn (and the clouds from Sunny Skies also from Lawn Fawn).  The sentiment says "hay there," so I added the "It's your birthday" sentiment inside from the Fiskars All Year Greetings set to finish it off. 
 
So happy birthday to you Andy!  I hope you have a cow by the tail and are having a great time telling tales to Jason.  We'll see you in the Morning. 

No comments: