Saturday, January 18, 2014

Birthday Good Fortune

My husband recently celebrated his birthday so, of course, I made him a special card.  I love this stamp set from Lawn Fawn called Good Fortune.  Maybe it's because I love Chinese food so much and it naturally reminds me of that.  But for this card, I simply stamped the food carton and embellished the carton by stamping some hearts, brushing them with Wink of Stella and topping them off with Glossy Accents.  I then stamped and colored both my chopsticks and three fortune cookies.  The cookies were super easy to cut out with the matching die and I fussy cut the chopsticks (still pretty easy because it's just straight cuts).  I stamped three different "fortunes" for the inside of my cookies and cut them out with the matching dies too.  Then it was just a matter of putting it all together using some super cute paper from the Pink Paislee Secret Crush 6x6 paper set.


No comments: