Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Denver Cards - Day Two

For today's card, I visited Tracy Casil's blog Learn to Stamp after being inspired to scraftlift the card she made that was shown on Stampin' Pretty the other day.  For this card, I used a 6x6 pad from My Mind's Eye called Love Me, plus some scrap pink card stock and a white card stock base.  I again used Word to create my sentiment and the Silhouette to cut the hearts out of my patterned paper and the card stock.  I used my Martha Stewart border punch on the edge of the pink card stock then layered my pattern paper on top of it.  Then all I had to do was layer the hearts then adhere them to the card.  I found a cute sparkly button in my stash and tied some Queen & Co. bakers twine through it.  I punched the little pink heart out from a Fiskars (I think) heart punch.  Finally I layered my sentiment on the pink card stock with the pennant edges cut before adhering it to my card.  I found the cute little heart in my stash (I think it's from Queen & Co. too if I recall correctly) to finish it.  Fun!

No comments: