Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Denver Cards - Day Three

I found the inspiration for today's card all on my own.  I had this lovely card from Project Life Cinnamon Edition on my desk that I really loved and thought would make a great card.  But I knew it was going to need something else, but not too much else since I really prefer a very simple style.  A while back, Simon Says Stamp had a fabulous stamp sale and I bought the Happy Sentiments set with the happy die.  I decided to try a double cut of the happy using the coordinating card stock from Project Life with some pop dots (cut really, really small) to pop it on top of the happy in the Project Life card.  Instead of putting it in the middle, I decided to right justify it with a kraft card stock mat.  I used my Stampin' Up paper piercing guide to add a border of dots and finished it off with some Martha Stewart baker's twine.  Love this one!

No comments: