Thursday, June 20, 2013

Another I'm Wild About You Card

Continuing on having fun with the Critters on the Savannah set from Lawn Fawn, I just had to do a second run at a card I've previously scraplifted.  I just love this card that was on the Lawn Fawn blog back in April.  I previously tried my hand at it in this post before I ever owned this set so I was excited to try again now that I have the set. 

I had already cut out and colored this cut little rhino and the birds, so I decided to focus just on them, which meant that landscape seemed a bit of a better layout than the vertical.  I cut out a speech bubble with my Cameo so I could stamp the sentiment.  I just picked up the Trendsetter 6x6 pad by Fancy Pants on sale at Craft Warehouse and it was still sitting on my craft room desk, so I decided to use it for the background paper.  So then it was just a matter of a little Martha Stewart baker's twine and a few pop dots to finish it off. 

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oops, I missed this totally adorable card. I'm ready to go visit the zoo...it has been years!