Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I'm Wild About You Card

I just loved the Critters on the Savannah set from Lawn Fawn.  It's just too cute!  So after seeing all the amazing cards that others had made with it, I picked it up.  So here's the first of the cute cards that I scraplifted from the Lawn Fawn blog.  This one they found on Flickr by SweetMaeBell

So I spent some time playing with my new Spectrum Noir pens to color the stamps. This was my first time that I've really had the chance to use them and it was so much fun!  To finish it off, I played with my Mustard Seed and Wild Honey Distress Inks to make the background color.  I also added some Black Soot Distress Ink to the background I embossed with the Animal Print Sizzix embossing folder.  Then it was just a matter to put it all together and finish it off with some Hemptique twine.  Super cute and fun!

The hubby will find this card today as I'm off to DC for a quick meeting and he'll be holding down the fort at home with the fur babies. 

No comments: