Monday, March 18, 2013

A Card a Day...

Yesterday after I broke my elliptical machine (Well, really I just wore out the tension strap on it.  Fortunately, a replacement will be here by the end of the week),  I finished another inset layout for Week 9, the week I went to San Antonio.  If you follow my blog, you know that I leave a card a day for the hubby while I'm gone.  He saves them up and gives them back to me at the end of the week.  I thought it would be perfect to save them in their own inset layout for the week.  I wasn't feeling too creative and I didn't think that they needed a whole lot to go with them, so I kept it pretty clean and simple, which is pretty much my trademark anyway.  I inked and painted the edges of the pages to keep them consistent with the other pages for this set.  I cut my title and inked it up as well, give the words "blues" a little extra color.  I then just added a little bit of the washi tape I've used on the other pages and added just a little of the new heart washi tape from Recollections I picked up recently at half-price (love that!).  With that, I called it complete and closed the book on it. I think I have maybe one more double page layout from that trip before I'm done with it. 



No comments: