Thursday, February 14, 2013

So Much Love

No, not a Valentine's Day card.  I posted that one a while back without stating that it was the card for my dear hubby.  No, this is a congratulations card for my boss who got married back in December, but we are finally getting around to celebrating it now.  I found this wonderful monochromatic card on SplitcoastStampers.  I started to make this card following that scheme but it just didn't have the pop that her card had.  So I swapped out the white for some soft yellow and green and realized I finally liked how the card looked.  I never really get to use my Sizzix dies enough and I so love this swirly one a lot, particular how it compliments the flower cut from the Silhouette Design Studio topped with a pearl from Recollections.  I back it all with an embossed background using the Sizzix Musical Flourish embossing folder. I then finished off with a sentiment stamped from an old Studio G mini stamp set I've had for several years. 

No comments: