Sunday, February 10, 2013

More Onesie Fun

A while back I made some custom onesies for the baby shower for a friend at work whose daughter is due this next week. My friend loved them so much, she wanted to make some more, but she's having problems with her Cameo.  So today she sent me the files so I could cut them for her. I thought it would be the perfect time to make a few myself for my cousin who recently had a baby. I had a couple of designs I had bought at the store a while back, but I needed a third design. So while I was making the cuts for my friend, I cut an extra for myself too.  Here are my finished designs:




Here is the page of cuts I made for her (if you can read backwards, which fortunately I do almost as well as reading forwards): 

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I would like to try my hand at doing a shirt. What type of ink or fabric are you using to iron on the images? Is there a tutorial on you tube that you could guide me to. I work with vinyl but don't know what to use on a shirt or onesies .