Saturday, February 9, 2013

Time for a Change

I've hung the same wreaths on our door now for several years and I've felt it was time for change for a while now, but hadn't found one that called to me until a short while ago.  The problem was I wasn't willing to pay the price they wanted and the "sales" they had weren't good enough.  But this week it finally went on sale enough for me to give in.

I've been sick all week and stayed home from work.  Which means, I had a bit of cabin fever to go along with a really bad cold.  So my dear hubby took me to the store when he got home for work so I could get out of the house for a little bit.  It was supposed to be just a quick trip in and out, but I ran into my sister-in-law there so we "caught up" on things while dear hubby waited in the car.  So it wasn't such a quick trip, but it was good to chat and get a really good deal.


I was a little worried that that the red in the wreath wouldn't work so well with the "sundried tomato" red on our door, but now that it's hung, I think it's perfect. 

No comments: