Thursday, January 31, 2013

Love That Lattice

I found this cute monochromatic card on Pinterest using a lattice die.  The original is on Linda Higgins' blog. I really liked the simplicity of the monochromatic color scheme, but, of course, that wasn't what I replicated.  Instead I focused on the lattice work.  I used the intersect feature in the Silhouette Design Studio with a lattice background I had downloaded earlier.  It turned out pretty good matted on the printed paper from the Fiddlesticks 6x6 pad from My Mind's Eye.  I added a sentiment from my new Inky Antics stamp set using Brocade Blue ink from Stampin' Up and finished it off with a button and some ribbon from my stash.  Cute.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

You gotta love Pinterest and the Silhouette store and studio. It's very pretty and I would love to touch to really appreciate all the cuts and curves.