Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Fun Pinwheels

I love the pinwheel trend that's been going on.  They are so cute and whimsical.  So even though I've done a similar card before, I just had to case this one from I{heart}2stamp.  It's so cute although I forgot how hard it is to get the pinwheels to keep their shape.  This pinwheel and the grass were cut from designs bought in the Silhouette store.  The paper is all from the Stella and Rose 6x6 paper pad from My Mind's Eye.  The first version included a stamp from Inky Antics, a new stamp set I picked up from the going out of business sale at Stampin' Cat Studio (so sad to see another local store close).


But I decided to make a second version with a slightly different background paper so I changed up the sentiment too.  This one is from the Birthday Wishes set from Inkadinkado. 

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I keep say I want to do these whirlies and I have yet to do them. Your darling card is a great example of why I want to do them and asking myself why I haven't! I wonder how they will mail or is this a great card to hand deliver with a birthday wish or get well wishes, etc. Yup...I can do that!