Monday, August 4, 2014

Wishing You Were Here Card Three Featuring Newton's Nook

Today is the last card with the images I stamped from the Newton's Summer Vacation set from Newton's Nook.  Because this card has a beach theme, it fits the current challenge over at Newton's Nook to make a beached themed card.  If you haven't played along yet, go check it out on their blog here.  There's still time to play along and, if you've already played along, why not do another?

I kept this card pretty simple because I absolutely loved the sunburst pattern paper from the A Perfect Summer 6x6 pad from Echo Park. After cutting that slightly smaller than my card base, I adhered it to the card.  After coloring my image, I die cut it with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling Card die and added it with some pop dots to the card base.  I added some Doodlebug sequins to the corners.  I brushed the umbrella and towel with Wink of Stella and topped the sun glasses with some Glossy Accents to finish of the card. 

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love Love everything about this great card. I have fallen in love with the Lawn Fawn dies and just ordered 2 and now you show me this one...what is a girl to do!!!

Diane said...

What a super cute image and nice job on the stitching.

Hugs Diane

Jennifer Jackson said...

ANOTHER cute Newton Card! You are on a roll! I love the sun rays on this one! Adorable!