Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A Load of Thanks

At the last minute, I decided to whip up some thank you cards to take with me to my conference.  I wanted to thank a bunch of people who have helped me in the last few months who are also attending the conference.  I picked a card I have made recently that I knew would be fairly easy to replicate in mass production.  The only change up was that I inlayed the thanks using the die from Lawn Fawn and I cut the watercolor paper in the stitched frame die from Mama Elephant.   I was able to make all ten in less than two hours!  



PS - I'm interested to see how this post turns out because it's the very first one I've done with Blogger on the iPad while traveling.  All the previous posts have been preset before I left.  If this works out well, you may see a bit of travel posts from this trip.  We'll see because I'm on a pretty packed schedule this trip.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

The cards are gorgeous to be made in such mass production and in the 2 short hours. I'm waiting for the Mama Elephant frame to come back in stock. Enjoy your conference and the iPad worked. I'm writing to you on mine...lol