Monday, August 18, 2014

We Make Such a Pear!

Today I continued to play with my Stampendous Fresh Fruit stamp set.  I had already stamped my pear, masked it off, stamped a second and added the stems and colored the whole thing the other day.  So I just had to fussy cut the image and decide what to do it with it.  Fortunately, it all came together very quickly tonight.  I used the Femme Frames set from Mama Elephant to cut a scrap of green paper from my scrap bin and the smaller frame to cut another piece of paper from the Jillibean Soup Homemade 6 Bean Soup 6x6 pad.  I just layered these on my white card base.  I found a cute die cut called from the Pinked Elle-ments set from Avery Elle to make a cute flag for the sentiment from the set.  Then it was just adding that to the edge of my pears and adding the whole thing with some pop dots to the front on the card.  I decided to finish it off with some Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents like I had for the apple card.

No comments: