Tuesday, July 1, 2014

XOXO with the Simon Says Stamp July 2014 Card Kit

Now that the card samples from the kit are done, I feel free to play around with the rest.  I had this diamond panel sitting on my craft desk for a long, long time.  I made it with some multi-medium and Rock Candy Glitter using a stencil from StencilGirl Products.  I just selected a sheet from the paper left over in the kit as the background, added my panel, some baker's twine from Queen and Co., a couple of flowers punched from the kit paper with a Fiskars punch layered with a sticker from the kit to build my card.  It still seemed to need something, so I punched a Martha Stewart heart punch through some red card stock sitting on my craft table.  I added a few of the hearts, brushed them with some Wink of Stella and finished them off with some Glossy Accents.  I swear those two products have been my go to finishing touches lately.

No comments: