Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sending My Love Using the July 2014 Simon Says Stamp Card Kit

I don't have much left of the July 2014 Simon Says Stamp Card Kit, but I had some leftover envelopes from a previous card that were the inspiration for this card.  I thought this full sheet of text paper was subtle enough that I could stamp directly on it.  I chose to use black so it would have the best chance of standing out.  I used Lawn Fawn's Jessie's ABCs to spell out the "my" and then used the heart from the set inked in the Lipstick Red ink that came with the kit.  I added a little Wink of Stella and some Glossy Accents to make the heart pop.  When I started putting the card together, I decided the patterned paper needed a bit of a frame, so I pulled out some random blue paper from my stash that seemed to match the pattern paper pretty well.  I then just layered up the envelopes to finish it off.



No comments: