Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy Mail Using Simon Says Stamp's July 2014 Card Kit

I'm back... I had to take a bit of time to do my June Project Life, plus four bonus layouts from my two days in DC in June.  Now that the first half of 2014 is in the book, I took five minutes tonight to clean up the Project Life goodness in my craft room.  Five minutes later, it's, well, not so clean as I immediately drug back out the July 2014 card kit from Simon Says Stamp and started playing.  While I watched the last episode of the first season of Fargo (not sure how I missed that one episode on the DVR until now), I put together a little card to get the juices flowing for a whole day in my craft room tomorrow (eek, so excited). 

For this card, the only items not from the kit are a piece of red card stock from my stash, the white card base and some Wink of Stella.  I used a banner die from the Hi Banner story card dies from Technique Tuesday to cut my smaller banners, but those totally could be cut by hand (although I liked that I could use the die to line up the hello paper.  So here's my quick, simple and fun card for tonight:

No comments: