Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Treats

Today was the birthday party for my youngest niece so I wanted to take both nieces a little Easter treat to the party.  I had seen some adorable things made with Lawn Fawn's Happy Easter set, so thought I would start there.  I used a couple of pages from the Echo Park Perfect Summer 6x6 pad from last year.  I used the Lawn Fawn Grassy Border die with some scraps of green paper from the pad, plus cut the background from some blue paper from the pad with the dies from Winter Gifts set.  I stamped the bunny and eggs form the Happy Easter set.  I added their names with the Jessie's ABC's set just to finish them off.  The cute little pillow boxes were made from the Celebration stack from DCWV using design ID 1184 on my Cameo.  Super quick and fun.  Then I tied the tags on with some Lawn Fawn Silver Sparkle Lawn Cuts.  I'm sure the part they liked the best was the chocolate inside!


No comments: