Saturday, October 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Card - Inspired by A Busy Llittle Craftee Bee

Today's card I gave to my aunt for her recent birthday (I'm a little late in getting it posted). I took the inspiration for this card from one I saw posted on A Busy Little Craftee Bee that you can see here

The picture isn't the greatest because it was dark when I took the picture and every attempt I made to compensate for that made the stamping practically disappear.  I did not have the oh so cute flower used in the inspiration piece from A Busy Little Craftee Bee, so I used one in my stash from the Heidi Grace Designs' Paradise stamp set.  I used Stampin' Up's So Saffron ink.  In person, it looks quite nice combined with the Hemptique baker's twine and the sentiment from Fiskars' How Many Candles set stamped in Versafine Ink.  I finished it up with rounding the bottom corner with my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. 

No comments: