Sunday, June 9, 2013

Congrats ... You did it!

This post is courtesy of my sister-in-law who was kind enough to send me a picture of the card because, silly me, I gave it to her before I took a picture of it. 

I was browsing our local Craft Warehouse where I found the cutest graduation paper from Doodlebug.  So I snapped up a piece of their Diploma Day paper from the Cap and Gown collection.  So cute!  Then I trolled for inspiration and found it in this card by Flowerbug's Inkspot.  It was also a good opportunity to breakout a stamp set I bought a while back knowing that this day was coming:  TPC Studio's Graduation set.  I also used a sentiment on the inside from the All Occasions set from Inkadinkado. I can't believe how often I find myself pulling that set out.  It really is quite versatile.  I also took this opportunity to use a card base from the DCWV Shimmer box of cards.  I always seem to forget that I have these, but I noticed them on the shelf when I was hunting out the DCWV shimmer paper I used for the red around the circle.  It seemed like a match made in heaven. 

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Only one card for graduation I had to do and yours is great. Oh yes, I have sent a card before taking a pic. You were lucky your sister could take a pic for you...bravo!