Saturday, June 8, 2013

Happy Father's Day Card Inspired by I Create

I found this fabulous card on the I Create blog.  I just loved the colors, the layout and the whole look.  It was just so wonderful I knew I had to create my own version and it was the perfect time to pull out the Swagger 6x6 paper pad by Fancy Pants I picked up during the National Scrapbooking Day sale at Craft Warehouse.  I love these masculine prints and I haven't had the opportunity to put them to use yet.  So I teamed it up with a Technique Tuesday stamp set I love called Swanky Sentiments and the Four Petal Flower embossing folder from Sizzix then finished it off with a few eyelets from my stash.  It was such a fun card to make even though it sat on pieces on my desk for days while I didn't have time to play in my craft room. 

No comments: