Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Party - The other insert layout for Week 15

I had one other layout I wanted to do for the birthdays for Week 15.  I love this Basic Grey sketch from their blog, and how perfect is it that I'm actually using Basic Grey supplies this week.  I had more pictures than I wanted to use and knew darn well that my sister-in-law Val would kill me for putting her picture from that night on the web.  So clearly this calls for some hidden pictures and hidden journalling.  So there are two pictures hidden behind the cake with journalling cards on the back.  I moved the arrows a bit because I liked them with the yellow paper, added the week number (something I put on every insert layout) and the date since they are all from one day then a quick title with some Thickers. It went together very quickly and I'm really happy with the layout and to have my Project Life all caught up again (with two whole layouts - I really have to say that this is making me scrapbook more than ever). 


Here's how the layout looks in the book:


No comments: