Monday, April 15, 2013

A Great Day Layout

Here's the first of the insert pages for Week 15.  I found inspiration for the page from this layout from Sketch Savvy using the March sketch challenge at Scraptastic club.  It was truly the perfect layout for these pictures of birthday celebrations this last week.  In order to make these pages fit in with my Project Life, I used the Fact 6x6 paper pad to coordinate.  The title was made from stamps from The Stamps of Life stamps4life set.  The combination was perfect!  I used the Jenni Bowlin Studios Time Book stamps to create my own journalling card.  When I found these stamps on Scrapbook.com a few weeks back, I knew they would be perfect for journalling cards and I was right.  I've used them a couple of times already and I can see lots of potential for future uses.   

Here's how it looks in the book:

 

No comments: