Monday, March 25, 2013

Project Life Week 12

Yep, that's right.  I'm still caught up - minor miracle that may be.  I think that's likely because we've had some quiet time each weekend.  The last couple of weekends I've had a lot of time to play, but this past weekend was pretty busy, except Sunday.  After I finished putting together my new little notebook, I set out the pictures I had printed and started playing with paper and tags and such.  It actually all came together pretty quickly, but I realized it didn't really quite look the way I wanted.  I printed a different picture on my home printer (rather than sending to Walgreens - I absolutely adore their one-hour printing).  When I slipped it into the slot, I knew that was what I needed.   I also loved getting to play with my newest stamp roller that I picked up at CKC on Friday.  It's from Dear Lizzy and I love having the days of the week to match up with the date.  It's absolutely perfect for Project Life.  With that I just added a little more journaling (I still hate my absolutely atrocious handwriting, but I'm trying to keep an open mind) and it was ready for the book. 


No comments: