Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Finishing up San Antonio...

I had a few pictures left from my San Antonio trip that I wanted to scrapbook.  I've had this idea about a day versus night layout since I had so many night pictures from my morning walks and our Riverwalk cruise.  I found a perfect sketch as a starting point on the Creating Keepsakes website.  I used the same ink and paint technique on the edges from my other pages of that trip so this grouping would look cohesive.  I didn't use much but the pictures on the layout, but I did want a longer strip to run along the bottom of the pictures on the left.  Unfortunately, I didn't have anything that long, except, well, the packaging.  I've seen others use it on their layouts, so I thought I would try that myself and really liked how it turned out.  The layout came together very quickly after that with a section of paper and a title cut from that Pink Paislee Portfolio paper.  I also added some cute Thickers and little journaling to finish it off.  Now, I can replicate that for night and finally be completely done with the San Antonio pages and caught up completely with Project Life.


No comments: