Monday, February 25, 2013

Love

I'm off on another trip for work so poor hubby is left home without me to cater to the whims of our furballs, but I want him to remember how much I love him.  So a while back I started making a card for every day we are apart.  Although I didn't have as much notice for this trip, it was a lot more notice that we had for his last trip.  So this time, we're back to custom cards rather than just a few grabbed from my stash.  I love this card today.  A while back when I was home sick and bored, I spend some time surfing blogs because I was too tired to actually craft but not tired enough to sleep all the time.  I found this new blog called "I'm in Haven."  I really liked the style of her crafting and found quite a few inspirational pieces such as this one.  It was so cute and easy to make using my Cameo.  The font is called Rockwell Extra Bold and I offset the "o" and removed the center of the "o" before welding all the letters together.  I cut some cute hearts out and swapped one with glitter paper from DCWV for a little extra pop.  Quick and easy but oh so cute so you'll definitely be seeing more cards cased from I'm in Haven in future posts.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It is a great card! Clean and simple and shouts fun and cooool! Off on a trip you go! I'll have to check out this new blog that I'm not familiar with...I too need some fresh and easy and wow ideas!