Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sweet Thinking of You Card

My darling sister is a real estate agent and, from time to time, needs cards to send to clients.  So tonight when I found this simple and stunning card on Pinterest, I knew it was perfect for her.  I loved the hanging stars card showcased on Amusing Michelle, and I'll probably make my own version soon, but the inspiration card was what really caught my attention tonight.  The inspiration came from the CASE Study Challenge Blog.  It truly was perfect.  I made my own little house with a heart using a square, triangle and heart in the Silhouette Design Studio.  I used my Hemptique twine which has the perfect brown to match my Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip ink.  I love it!  Of course I went back to the Inkadinkado Garden Flowers stamp set for my sentiment.  I just love that set. What I also love is that this post does double duty.  It shows off this cute card and also lets my sister know I'm thinking of her.  Love you sis!  When are we going to have our next reality TV marathon?

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

No comment from me! What...I losing my mind or I lost it with that dreadful icky stuff I had for 4 weeks after thanksgivign. This is CAS and PERFECT. A great go-to cards with lots of personality. Yeah, would love to have that very pretty sentiment in my drawer...haha