Sunday, June 10, 2012

New Cups Project

Wow, it's so quick and easy to finish a project in my clean craft room.  Okay, who am I kidding?  Really it was a quick and easy project that I pretty much already had mapped out in my head.  You see I have two lovely ladies joining us at work this week for a couple of days to look to see how we can improve our processes or things we think they can do to improve the system we work with.  So I wanted to have a parting gift ready since I'll be popping out early on their last day to give a speech out of town. 

I thought what better than personalized cups reminding them of their visit to Oregon?  I used the Silhouette freebie map of the US from a few weeks ago to get the state outline, a heart from some other design I had and little original text in Brush Script.  It cut out like butter (so, so, so love my vinyl from Oh My Crafts!).  No I just have to figure out what to fill them with...

No comments: