Saturday, June 9, 2012

Birthday Card Inspired by Creations with Christina

I'm so tired tonight.  I got the crazy idea last night to clean my craft room today.  Why I thought it was a good idea to do that on the day the technician was here to change our satellite provider, I'll never know.  But I'm now sitting in a clean and organized craft room (shocking I know).  I can even open the closet doors without needing sword and shield to fight off the things that are ready to pop out at me.  My tools and papers are organized, labeled and put away.  So now I'm ready to start a few projects, but that will have to wait until tomorrow because I am just too tired to do anything more tonight.

But I am going to share this card I made for my Mom's boss.  I was completely inspired by Christina's Stampin' on Friday video yesterday.  It was so simple and yet so beautiful.  So I made my own version in no time flat since she had laid it out so beautifully and I very quickly found this cute paper from My Mind's Eye's Stella Rose 6x6 pad that was just perfect.  I did swap out the stamped hearts for a Silhouette cut of flowers, but that was it.

Short and sweet, but I'm really pleased with the outcome, but again not so pleased with my photography skills.  I really need to learn how to take better pictures of my projects.

No comments: