Sunday, March 18, 2012

3rd Paper Loft layout

Well, it's near the end of another weekend and the start of a crazy busy week. I'm a little sad because it's finally hitting me that I'm selling my car. I've had it for a decade now and it's time to move up to a bigger car, but I'm still a little sad about selling my baby.


On the positive side, I've had a great weekend. It's been fun, a little work, and a little crafting. I found some time to clean up the debris in the back yard that didn't get cleaned up in the fall. Fortunately, I tackled that project this morning when it was sunny and nice enough outside for a short-sleeved shirt. Then an hour later it started snowing. Yes, snowing in March. What a Spring!


Then I made my first risotto ever. I didn't expect much. I mean, after all, Matt's the chef, not me. But shockingly it turned out creamy and delicious. I didn't even mind all the stirring, well a glass of wine helped. It's been so long since I had a glass that I forgot how nice a good glass of wine is.


So when all my chores were crossed off the list today, it didn't leave much time to play in my room. But I still managed to find pictures for the layout I put together yesterday. But, that's about all I had time to do.

Now it's off to get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow will be a more than 15 hour working and Matt will be on his own for cooking. I'm sure he'll do just fine (at Burger King - bwaaahaahaahaa). Night all!

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I so admire you for working on the scrapbook....shame on me though....having to sell your car....oh my....I cry when I sell my cars....I get very attached and they hold a lot of memories...just like a house. I think only woman would "get it". So glad I have company that gets sentimental over the car.