Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Last Paper Loft layout


I am sooooo tired. Yesterday was the longest day at work and today wasn't much better. I'm so ready for a good night's sleep. But before I slip off for some well deserved sleep, I wanted to share the last layout I made with the kit I bought from Paper Loft. This one turned out very different than the instructions. I changed the big title and also changed out the words on the second page to ones I thought were a much better fit (a little mushy but still a better fit). That's the thing I love about scrapbooking. Even if I'm simply lifting someone else's layout or, in this case, putting together a kit, I still can put my own spin on it.



I have to say that I really loved this Paper Loft kit. The pages were easy to put together and still provided enough extra sayings that I could swap them out for ones I liked better. Here I am just a little over a week later and I was able to finish four double page layouts. It was nice to change out all the layouts in my office this week and they look so nice displayed all together.

No comments: