Saturday, March 17, 2012

More Paper Loft

I was hoping to work on the rest of my Paper Loft layouts last weekend, but I ended up doing other things (like watching a reality TV marathon with my sister and cutting mats for my scrapbook frames). Then this week, I had a sinus headache that acted like a migraine for nearly four days because the pressure changes with our weather this week. If I wasn't at work, I was pretty much curled up in a ball in bed.




So last night was the first night that I haven't gone straight to bed, but I played Slotomania instead of crafting. I just wasn't ready to really tax my brain yet for fear that it might start hurting again.

But this morning after getting the laundry started, putting together a crock pot chili and finishing watching Tuesday's episode of The Biggest Loser (I swear that this is the worst season ever. I don't find any of the remaining players inspiring and there's quite a few of them - Conda, Conda, Conda, did I mention Conda? - that I really don't enjoy watching at all. I hope next season they get back to contestants who I actually like), I settled into my craft room to watch episodes of the United States of Tara on Netflix and work on my Paper Loft layouts. The reality is that I probably would have got more scrapbooking done if I had watched a little less Tara (why is that show so mesmerizing? Oh, yeah, because Toni Collette is an amazing actress. I've loved her work since I saw Muriel's Wedding nearly two decades ago) and didn't get conned into making caramel corn for the hubby, but I still managed to get a little bit done.

The left page of this two page layout isn't exactly like the instructions. The instructions didn't have any title or words on the left side. I put it together like they showed, but it just seemed to be missing something. Then I found this phase that wasn't going to be used for any of the other pages and decided it would do the trick.

Well, it's late and I'm tired so it's off to bed now... Night all!

No comments: