Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thank you card

I have a cold. I've been fighting it but there's no doubt that it's taken root. Unfortunately it's just about wiped out my creativity gene, but yet I still want to play. Thank goodness for the cards in the Silhouette. They make it super easy to put together something cute even without a spark of creativity in my brain. I did make a few changes to this one. The card in the library is really a shaped card to match the mat, but I couldn't find a great sheet of plain paper to cut it from. So I used some card bases I had on hand instead. I added a little inking and switched out the button to a rhinestone because that was more what I was in the mood for. The sentiment is from that same Inkadinkado All Occasions stamp set. I just love that one.


1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

My My MY .... another darling card using Silhouette. You are addicted like me. I agree, so easy!!!