Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sympathy Card

It's time for another card for the "I feel the love" project. Unfortunately, this time it's a sympathy card and because of that, fewer people are participating. So please, take a moment and make a card to let this family know that people care. You can read more about it on Madison's blog here.

I found inspiration on an old sketch from Freshly Made Sketches found here. I have absolutely no idea who makes the paper since I pulled it out of a stack of miscellaneous paper from my scraps drawer and the butterflies are from the Silhouette Design Studio store. The sentiment stamp is from the Garden Flowers set from Inkadinkado and I used a flower stamp from that set to emboss around the sentiment as well.

1 comment:

Madison said...

Wow, this is so beautiful. I love the design and the paper. You did an amazing job. Thank you so much for your continued support of the IFTL Project. You are awesome and a true blessing to this project.
~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com