Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A couple of quick cards

Anyone who knows me knows that this time of year is absolutely crazy. Long hours at work. Lots of stress. Today to add to it, both the truck and our car had issues. The window in the back of the truck just does not want to close. Given the rain in the forecast, the truck had to go into the garage and we had to drive my car. But my car has been sitting the garage so long that the battery was drained. So needless to say, it was a sucky day. But tomorrow is my boss' birthday so I needed to make a quick card for her and I needed a thank you card for a co-worker who was kind enough to jump my car when it wouldn't start again because the battery hadn't charged long enough. Did I mention I have a killer headache on top of it all? So thankfully I had a couple of card bases ready for the occasion. Just add a few sentiments and I'm done. Now I'm off to bed. I can't hardly wait for January and life to return to normal.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Seems like "when it rains, it pours". No pun intended. I've been there and it's no fun. So glad you popped back in to show use to quick darling cards. I love quick and easy and these are delightful cute and fresh. These are the type I try to make 4 at a time for those special emergencies.