Sunday, October 23, 2011

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

I am sooooo excited to announce that my first wedding layout was selected as the winner of sketch #242 at Sketch Inspiration. My poor husband couldn't figure out what was going on. I had just finished breakfast and disappeared into the craft room as he started to watch Talladega and all of the sudden I was making all this ruckus. So, of course, I had to explain to him how exciting it is to be selected. He was really happy for me. I can't wait to see the cool prize pack from Scrappin' Sports and More.

Also how cute it is that he's been making a digital scrapbook of our cruise to Victoria with my parents and aunt and uncle a few years ago. He bought me the software a couple years ago but I've just never really been able to move to the digital side. I love playing with paper too much, but he's pretty good.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What wonderful news....a BIG Congratulations! I won some software and you have me eager to try...now to find the time. Again, congratulations!!!