Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Have you ever (anniversary card)...

So have you ever bought a set of stamps for just one stamp in it? I confess. I do it all the time and this is a perfect example. I bought the "Heart Full of Love" set from Inkadinkado just for the two kitties together. Lately I've been major sucker for Inkadinkado stamps. Now the whole set is cute, but I just fell in love with the one stamp in it. It's so stinkin' cute! So I had to buy the set for that one stamp. When I got it, I just couldn't hardly wait to start playing with them. I have another anniversary card on my list so I thought I would make yet another card with the images set out in a grid, this time playing primarily with black, white and red. I was quite happy with the card when it was complete but I still have to say that the kitty block is far and away my favorite.

No comments: