Thursday, May 19, 2011

Making a Splash

I'm still recovering from my computer issue. I didn't even realize I had forgotten to re-install Office until I tried to open Word to do my journalling for this page. Wait a second... no Word. So out came the CD and soon I was on my way. This layout was much faster to put together, if you don't count the time installing Word, watching Black Swan and Bell, Book and Candle and trying to figure out just what Chewie wants. She's driving me crazy today meowing every few minutes.

I scraplifted the layout from Sketch Inspiration (it's sketch #209). The background paper is from My Mind's Eye Simply Delightful pad as is the circle and the flower and flourish I cut out from another page. The vanilla paper is from DCWV Pastel stack run through a Fiskars paper crimper and the scallop is cut out of DCWV Shimmer stack using a Martha Stewart edge punch. The title is from a Creative Imaginations Sea World rub-on packet.

No comments: