Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thank You

I'm too tired tonight to do anything creative. After nearly 12 hours at work with no break, I just don't have even a spark of energy tonight, but I did take the time to change our header to celebrate the wonderful veterans in our life and thank them for their service. There are far more pictures that I could have included (if I had simply known where they were). So that was about the sum total of my creation tonight.

So I'm off to bed to get some sleep before tomorrow's girls day out craft shopping. Yes, the craft stores had better brace themselves! Actually, the truth is I don't really need anything but we have a friend in town and it's always fun to see our stores through and out-of-towner's eyes.

So you all have a great Veteran's Day tomorrow. And if you are a Veteran yourself, thank you!

1 comment:

JustYolie said...

Have a great day tomorrow....I left you a blog award on my blog! :)