Friday, November 12, 2010

I won an award


I have to thank Yolie for awarding me the "Attitude Award." I'm not sure I really have attitude (although my family would probably disagree). Mostly, I just like sharing what I'm doing so that my friends and family can keep up with us and, hopefully, I can inspire some creativity in others.


But this award comes with instructions:
First, share three things that make you different from everyone else.
Then give the award to five blogs.
Third, display the award in the sidebar.
Lastly, link back to the Digi's with Attitude Challenge.

So for my three things:
1. We have five cats (yes five!): A 17-year-old tuxie who's been with me all her life, two 3 year-old long-haired greys that were from a litter of kittens we fostered, a three-year old Siamese who hates people and is the only one we bought, and a one-year-old tiger stripe that we rescued off the freeway.
2. I'm a paper hoarder. I have enough paper to craft for a decade, maybe two, without buying a single sheet. Okay, now that I think about that, it really doesn't make me much different then most of the other paper crafters I know. So, how about I have tons (and tons) of embellishments, but I never really use them much because I tend toward clean and simple layouts that focus on the pictures and the story.
3. I got married on the ice at a hockey game in between the first and second periods and it wasn't my husband's idea since it was his first game (of course he's hooked now).

So for my five blogs: Hmm this is really hard because I tend to start reading new blogs as a result of following a link from a blog I already read. When I find one I like, I add it to my blogroll and well, there you go. Thus my favorite bloggers tend to already know one another. So I'll have to give some thought to that and update this when I've figured it out.

In the meantime, hop on over to the Digi's With Attitude Challenge and try your hand at the current one (which sounds awfully interesting).

2 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Congrats on your award! I dont scrapbook but I embroider...I bet I have a hank of every color DMC makes, maybe two. sheesh!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Congrats on the lovely award! Have fun tryin ta figure out who ta pass it on to. MOL!

We loved the 3 things that "make you different"...