Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thursday, not Thirteen

Because there's been so much going on this week and I'm so sad I have decided not to do Thursday Thirteen this week and instead try the Scattergories meme to lighten my mood.

RULES: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made-up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

What is your name: Zoey
4 letter word: Zoom (for Cha-Ching who's the fastest kitty in the west!)
vehicle: Nissan Z car
TV show: Zorro!
City: Zamora, CA
Boy name: Zeppo
Girl name: Zahara
Alcoholic drink: Zombie
Occupation: Zookeeper
Something you wear: zipper
Celebrity: Frank Zappa
Food: zucchini
Something found in a bathroom: zoo crew (it's a gathering place in the morning)
Reason for being late: Zipper stuck
Cartoon character: Zoidberg
Something you shout: Zoey! (as in Zoey get off that! Zoey don't do that! Zoey come inside!)

Whew! That was hard. I need a name that starts with something other than Z! Well, I'm tired and need a nap. Cha-Ching's been pestering me all day for information about how to talk to girls. Like I would know, it's been a long time since I thought about things like that... I think I need help on this subject.

13 comments:

Around Your Wrist said...

lucy: *batting eyelashes/whiskers...why, cha-ching, i didn't think you noticed!

i think you're handsome...

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Nice job! Zed is not an easy letter to do a meme with. I had fun reading your answers.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, doing Z was way harder than doing S!!!! Good Job!

Anonymous said...

I think Z would be a very challenging letter.

LZ said...

I though "L" was hard! Good job!

Latte

Forty Paws said...

Wow! That's furry impressive that you came up with all that stuff that starts with Z!!

Luf, Us

Daisy said...

You done good! I think Z is the third hardest letter in the alphabet, just after X and Q.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Great Job Zoey. You must have worked awfully hard for your answers.
I'll bet you don't like to hear Zoey! I know I don't like to hear "Hendrix!"
It has been a sad week. I posted a fashion friday to cheer myself up today, but will to the remembering candle tonight and this weekend.

Peach Man said...

I like you "Z" meme Zoey. That's a Tough Letter. We'll give the meme a go soon. But first we gotta celebrate Simone's birthday and we have posted for Oscar. That's a lotta posting. What's Cha-Ching talking to girls for anyway. Isn't he a little young? Or maybe I'm a crabby old lady.
Scout

Hot(M)BC said...

Whoa, that was great! Z is a tuff letter! Good job!
Purrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Gree and Pepi

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Zoey ...
I think that Lucy-Furr is sweet on Cha-Ching.
DMM

Lux said...

Wow, Z is hard - you did a great job!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Zoey, you certainly did a great job with a challenging letter. We think that only Q would have been more difficult.

~J&B